Friday, April 2, 2010

Micro Visions

Every year a group of artists is chosen to do a painting to be auctioned for the Society of Illustrators, NY student scholarship fund. I was honored to be among the artists invited for this years MicroVisions. You should see the list of incredible artists with whom I'll being exhibiting. Irene Gallo, art director at Tor, Forge, & Starscapes Books, along with Dan Dos Santos, artist, are the organizers of this event. Check out her site for details and to see the artwork as it comes in. This is my humble offering: Gondola Security. It is 5 x 7 inches on copper.

3 comments:

peet said...

Ha! I'll bet they will say: Yes, we have work of the incredible Bill Carman!! I love it! Bye greetz peet.

Laura Iorio said...

wow!
wonderful work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HABBENINK said...

Very cool, as usual.