Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Alice Underway

Thought I'd put this up. I'm trying to finish this for the Alice show but I'm leaving tomorrow for five days. So here is my third Alice offering in progress. I'll finish it next weekend when I get back. The reason for leaving town is a cool show I'm doing with a friend in Portland. We will be spending four days in the gallery at Clackamas College painting for an opening on Thursday night. Hopefully I will be posting pics here of our progress and gallery frolicking. There will also be a video at the end with interviews and candid shots, etc.. So check in now and then for updates.

4 comments:

Ashley Armbruster said...

what??? you are going to be here? i would love to say hi!

Anonymous said...

,,, amazing this bill,,,

peet said...

I will check every day, I can't wait to see pictures. Have a good time!! Really good work,again. I love the Alice theme. Bye Peet

The Rat Retreat said...

Alice has a rat on her head! She is so lucky and you are so smart and cool for giving Alice a rat!