Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eurydice

I'm working on a great project for the Boise Contemporary Theater. I not only get to do the poster but some of the conceptual work as well. Pretty cool. So here is an early comp. I might have gotten a little carried away, but trust me not all of the final decisions have been made. This is just a case of me getting a little excited and carrying early sketches too far. Speaking of early sketches I included stuff that one usually does upon receiving an assignment. You know little thumbs and things in my sketchbook. I also included the drawing used in the comp. Please ignore little critters sprinkled throughout the sketchbook pages.







3 comments:

allison j. sichling said...

very cool poster so far. it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

Great sketches Bill! Cool concept :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your Eurydice poster. I am familiar with the play and you captured it so beautifully. Bravo! :)